Canada is the second largest country in the world, with a very low population density. Canada has a vast and natural land, and the south is bordered by the United States. It is a developed country with similar economic and technological development to the United States., it has been rated by the United Nations as“the most suitable place for human living for many years. Canada not only has the world's advanced science and technology, a highly developed market economy, a livable environment, but also brings together high-end talents in the world, thanks to its top education standard and system.
- Canada's welfare system is the best in the world, it benefits both young and old residents, full medical benefits. Excellent retirement benefit and pensions
- Parents receive children allowance until they are 18 years old.
- Canada provides free 12 years education for residents aged 5-18 Students are not required before advancing to university, at the same time the Canadian graduates are among the top in the world. The Canadian government funds university and institutions to maintain high quality education and academic freedom.
- Residents of Canada can join the provincial Health Insurance Plan, and only need to pay a small premium every month to enjoy full medical coverage, from general medical care to surgery.
PEI PNP is a partnership between the Province of PEI and the Government of Canada. PEI nominates successful applicants and the Government of Canada issues the permanent residence visa.
- Smallest of all Canadian provinces, in both size and population
- Public and private schools, University of PEI, and vocational college
- Some of the lowest housing prices in Canada
- One of the lowest crime rates in Canada
- Beautiful scenery and friendly citizens
- One of the most popular tourism destinations in North America
- Ideal place to raise a family and operate a business
- Candidates for this category must be eligible for one of the following federal economic immigration classes managed through the Express Entry system:
• Federal Skilled Worker Class
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Canadian Experience Class
Once a candidate is registered in the federal Express Entry system under one of the classes above, he or she must create a profile in PEI’s EOI system.
BC PNPBC PNP is the good way to get the Canadian permanent residency.
- One application for the whole family to obtain permanent residency
- No English language requirement
- An excellent pathway for your kids to obtain a world class quality education in Canada
- Whole family is entitled to Canadian social welfare programs
- No age limitation
- Fast processing time
- Low investment risk
- Invest at least 1 million CAD in designated project
- Have at least 2 million CAD of personal net worth
- Have 3 years of business experience or 4 years management experience in the last 10 years
- Invest into BC by setting up a new company/investing in an existing company
- Create at least one job position
Yukon PNP is a partnership program between the Yukon Provincial Government and the IRCC, Canada Immigration department. Applicants who receives the Yukon provincial government nomination can obtain a federal permanent residence visa.
- Can obtain permanent resident status as early as 6 months after application
- 3 months express approval
- No restrictions of residential area
- Full return of the capital investment
- At least 3-5 years of management or business experience
- Proof of assets of at least 1 million CAD equivalent
- No Criminal record
- English Proficiency IELTS 4 recommended
- Invest 1.5 million CAD Capital
- demonstrate an active participation in managing operations and create at least 3 jobs