Cyprus is located in the Eastern Mediterranean. At the intersection of three continents, Europe, Asia and Africa.
It is at the edge of western Europe, linking West Asia and the Far East trade routes.
Cyprus is a developed capitalist, mainly composed of cities like Nicosia, Limassol, Famagusta, Lanacos and other major cities. For Cyprus tourism, March to October is the best time to visit. Cyprus's people are warm and friendly, and the national crime rate is less than 1/6 of the rest of the European countries.
Cyprus Citizenship Scheme
To join the Cyprus Citizenship Scheme, applicants are required to be resident in non-EU countries and will be able to gain status if they invest in 2 million or more euros in their local investments.
- No residency requirements
- No need to prove the source of funding
- With just one application the whole family with 4 generations can obtain permanent residency
- Fast processing time
- Cyprus EU passport, which can be exempted from the signing of the 157 countries in the world, EU citizen benefits, can live and work in any EU country.
- 18 years of age or older and have no criminal record
- Buy a property of 2 million Euros or more in Cyprus. (The property is available for rent and can be sold after 3 years, only 500,000 Euros are reserved for housing)