The country is located in the south-central part of the island of Ireland in Western Europe. It is across the border from the UK. It is one of the EU member states. Ireland has a mild climate, warm in winter and cool in summer. 80% of the country's land is covered by green space. It has rich natural resources and is also a tourist hotspot in Europe. It is known as the “Emerald Green Island”. The country is dominated by animal husbandry and is a highly developed capitalist country. In addition, Ireland's welfare policy is complete, and various social welfare expenditures account for a quarter of fiscal expenditure each year.
- Irish residents can enjoy national medical services. Patients who need long-term purchases of drugs can apply for a DPS drug card, which costs less than 144 euros per month.
In addition, for residents with special diseases, treatment support is available free of charge.
Children aged 0-6 can enjoy free medical benefits, as well as corresponding medical support during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Ireland's education level is world class and its education is internationally recognized. Compulsory education in elementary school to university in Ireland
- Ireland is a high-welfare country whose welfare areas include education, job search, work-related injuries, children and women, health, pensions, living alone, etc., to ensure the health and rights of Irish citizens.
Irish investment Migration
Ireland's investment immigration application is simple and has no background requirements. It is an immigration policy set up by the Irish government to promote economic development.
- No business background, language, academic qualifications
- One step to get permanent status
- Fast processing time
- No living restriction
- Irish citizens have the right to settle in the UK
- Low tax rate
- 18 years of age or older;
- No Criminal record;
- Net assets of 2 million euros;
- Invest 1 million euros in government-approved projects for 5 years;
- Purchase medical insurance;
- Make an investment AFTER the application is approved