Malta is an island country located in the heart of the Mediterranean. Its common language is Maltese and English. Malta has a unique landscape, known as the "Back Garden of Europe", it consists of five small islands and has the great weather of the subtropical Mediterranean climate. Malta's economic development is dominated by finance, services and tourism, and it is a developed capitalist country
- Malta's health care system has a long history and covers a wide range of medical services, with both public and private health care systems. Many family doctors provide family care services to residents.
Maltese residents pay a small medical insurance and can enjoy most of the free medical services in Maltese public hospitals. The health care system ranks among the best in the world rankings.
- Malta education system is similar to the British education system. Malta pays attention to the quality of education. Most of the university's teaching resources come from the world's top universities, such as Oxford and Harvard.
Therefore, the degree from the University of Malta is recognized by the world and has close ties with well-known institutions in Europe and the United States.
Malta Treasury Investment Residency Scheme
This immigration program can obtain permanent residency in Malta by meeting the required investment schemes. Investors may either to invest 250,000 euros in Malta government bonds, or to purchase the minimum amount of property in Malta.
- With just one application the whole family with 4 generations can obtain permanent residency
- No business background, language, academic requirement
- Investing $250,000 euros to get a residence status in one step
- Fast processing time
- No living restrictions
- Can apply for naturalization if you meet the conditions, and get EU-Malta passports exempt from 168 countries worldwide
- Applicants need to purchase more than 250,000 euros of compliant government bonds and hold them for more than 5 years;
- Applicants are required to purchase or lease a property that meets the requirements of the Maltese government and hold it for more than 5 years:
- The main applicant is at least 18 years of age; the dependent applicants include: minor children, unmarried children of 18-26 years of age, economically independent children, and the economy depends on the parents and grandparents of the main applicant;
- Provide a statement that the annual income exceeds 100,000 Euros or the fixed assets exceed 500,000 Euros;
- No Criminal record
- Pass due diligence;
- Purchase medical insurance (health insurance covering no less than 30,000 euros in the world);
- Applicants must be non-EU citizens.