Spain, east of the Mediterranean Sea, across Africa, with different climatic attributes and forest resources. With the four seasons have a charming scenery Spain is a tourist destination, also known as the world's "Tourism kingdom." Spain is a member of the European Union, a highly developed capitalist country, with a high level of happiness among its citizens, who can enjoy the benefits of EU membership.
- All of Spain enjoys social health insurance benefits, and its medical standards and medical equipment are world-class.
- Primary and secondary schools in Spain implement free compulsory education, and its education system is balanced and open. Each autonomous region has an independent teaching plan and teaching system. Therefore, Spanish teaching can ensure that students have more comprehensive development in addition to their studies, to ensure high quality of teaching.
Spain Gold Visa
The application requirements for the Spanish Gold Visa are simple. Only applicants are required to invest in a Spanish property with a value of €500,000 or more and the annual rental yield is 3-5%.
- Excellent education system in Spain
- With just one application the whole family with 3 generations can obtain permanent residency
- Fast processing time
- 18 years of age or older
- Purchase of real estate of €500,000 or more
- No Criminal record