The United States of America is the largest economy in the world, USA is the world's foremost economic and military power, with global interests and an unmatched global reach. There are currently 50 states, which are bound together in a union with each other. Each state holds governmental jurisdiction over a defined geographic territory and shares its sovereignty with the United States federal government. The United States citizens are the most diverse, composed of every races around the world. The USA welcome migrants from around the world.
- Eligible Americans can collect pension at retirement;
- Green Card holders can purchase subsidized discounted apartment at retirement.
- If eligible for pension or disability benefits, family members may also receive family benefits.
- Primary and secondary schools are free to the citizen or green card holders. Foreign students pay higher tuition than local students.
- Any low-income green card holder or citizen can apply for a medical card at retirement age and enjoy free medical care;
- A green card holder with a 10 year tax record can enjoy free medical benefits with a small health insurance premium at the retirement
EB-5 Investment Immigrant
The plan aims to encourage capital inflows to promote the U.S. economy and workers ' employment. The scheme requires that foreign investors must make not less than $500,000 dollars in investment, and must create not less than 10 full-time jobs.
- No qualifications, language, age, business background needed, the source of investment amount can be inherited, gifts and many other sources.
- The investor, the spouse, and children are included within the main application, the children can attend the American University directly
- The cost of children's education is greatly reduced.
- No place of residence restrictions, all places of US are available
- To enjoy the benefits provided by the United States Government.
- Investors and their families can apply for U.S. citizenship after 5 years
- Aged 18 or over
- Criminal record certificate
- The applicant must establish a business or invest in the existing enterprise, the enterprise must be established or restructured after November 19, 1990
- Invest USD 1 million, or invest $500,000 in the regional center designated by the U.S. Immigration Service
- Investors must have a $500,000 dollars proof of assets (must be taken from legal means)
- The Business must create at least 10 full-time American employment opportunities